Controller & Virtual CFO Services
Strategic analysis, planning and support is key to the growth of your business.
The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can range from $120,000 to over $200,000 per year plus bonuses and benefits. Our Virtual CFO services provide you with the experienced strategic support you need, at an affordable fixed cost.
Our Controller Services provide you with the knowledge and resources essential to the health of your business.
What does a Controller do?
- Design financial ecosystems and accounting workflow
- Implement multiple integrated accounting processes
- Maximize and support staff performing accounting duties
- Manage accounting systems and workload
- Recruit, hire, background check, and train accounting staff
- Attend Accounting Technology conferences
- Maintain accounting certifications and continuing education
- Give you peace of mind and freedom to focus on your business
- Review and close accounting periods so company officers can evaluate the financial performance of the business and make informed decisions
Top 10 Tax Strategies
Our tax planning service allows you to expand your bandwidth and focus on your core business, while we help to reduce your tax liability and take the tax burden off your shoulders.
To get you started on the path to paying less taxes, we’ve put together a list of our Top 10 Tax Strategies!
Our Virtual CFO Services focus on identifying your goals and helping you achieve them – whether it be from an operational, strategic, or financial stand point!
What does a Virtual CFO do?
- Develop Internal Controls
- Prepare budgets and forecasts
- Dashboard & KPI Reporting
- Performance Analysis & Benchmarking
- Compensation Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Offer financial insight and guidance on all company decisions and issues
- Monitor the financial health and well-being of the business using cloud technology
Don’t miss out on our Top Ten Tax Strategies. Download our E-book today.
Excellent experience with Sterling Tax & Accounting. Everyone in the company has been very helpful, and I depend on their help. Very helpful during and after the Covid-19 Pandemic and navigating the PPP loans. They make my job so much easier, and truly that is why I love this company.
Lea and her team have been with me since day one of starting my business and I couldn’t be happier with the services they’ve been able to provide. I can’t put a price on the peace of mind I get from knowing that my payroll, bookkeeping, and tax preparation are in good hands which allows me to focus on the day to day operations of my business. I can’t recommend Sterling Tax & Accounting enough.